Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So, I've been a serious slacker in the blogging world. I don't think I'm very good at it. :) Things have been going pretty well for our family lately. Doug's working in Rock Springs as the Parts Manager at Great Western Autoplex, I'm hoping we can find something here soon, that would be great. Michael has been spending a lot of the summer with his Grandparents there, which is good and bad I think. We kind of have to re-program him every weekend...lol. Hanna Bo as she calls herself (shortened from Hanna Bo Nana at day care) is doing great. She had her 3rd set of ear tubes in April and seems to be doing ok, though not as well as I had hoped. She is now completely potty trained which is a great thing. She is even dry most nights. What a big girl. Michael turned 9 on his birthday in June. He was very excited for his party. We got the kids a pinata this year and they had a super great time with that. Doug finally had to break it because it wasn't opening. Our family has a ton of June birthdays so Hanna's really excited about her's coming up in...December. She tells us each day that she will be "tree" on her birthday in "cember" and she wants a "motorcycle." She's just a hoot. My dad is retiring finally after 3o years at FMC. He's elated about it! I really don't know what he will do with himself! My mom will continue to drive her school bus. They might hurt each other if they are both not working LOL!

Well that's all for now, I'm sure I could continue to write but maybe later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment